• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Performance issues while editing text in Adobe XD

Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using XD since 2017 and it has become my sole platform for UI design since then. Developers at Adobe have put in a lot of effort and innovation in making the User Experience friendlier than it ever could be, and they keep doing so every day.

Although recently since the past few months I have been facing issues with my XD on my Windows System a lot. The software crashes very often and leaves me hanging during my work by not letting me edit my text or by not letting me enter in values in properties and many other issues which are frustrating and hard to ignore. However, none of these problems occur on my Mac System. I have encountered these same issues with other Windows Systems with better or equivalent hardware.

I hope Adobe Team takes note of this and fixes this issue as soon as possible.

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
Crash on windows , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akash,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please share a few more details like:

1. The version of XD.
  2. Does this happen while working on a specific file or multiple files?
  3. Please ensure that the graphics card drivers are up to date as per the manufacturer's website.
  4. Whenever it happens next time, please note the time stamp in local time and share the system logs https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html through DM.

We're here to help, just need more information.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishabh,

I shall do the needful whenever it's possible, also I have a observation of my own which leads me to thinking the the software optimization is different on Windows and Mac systems, as I have used both devices with similar hardware configuration and I'm facing problems on Windows system while working on a Heavy File.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue, on version 42.0.22 Windows 10 64 bit. Uses so much CPU that it completely freezes the PC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 07, 2021 Aug 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Have you tried editing the same file as a local document? I tried doing so and it worked for me, seems like an issue with the cloud services. None of my cloud document are working properly. Everytime I create a new cloud document or open up a existing one my CPU usage shoots up to 80-100%.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines