• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Performance issues with Preview mode.

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2020 Feb 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have been experiencing a long time or delay when I click on preview mode. It takes like 30 seconds to open preview mode which is really irritating and disturbing my workflow heavily. As a designer, I tend to click preview mode hundreds of times daily. Re-installing didn't fix it.

I'm on windows 10
Jan release of XD

Graphics card drivers are up-to-date

TOPICS
Crash on windows , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 09, 2020 Feb 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it a large document or fairly basic as far as graphics etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It happens in all kinds of documents either basic or complex. I think it has nothing no to with complexity.
It doesn't happen every time I click on preview but when it happens, it doesn't stop. So I have to close XD and restart my PC and sometimes this doesn't work, too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2020 Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Apologize for being late to this discussion. It looks like your computer has what it requires to run Adobe XD smoothly. I suggest getting in touch with our tech support team using this link https://adobe.ly/2WYE62m for further investigation. Please share your observations here after your issue has been resolved for the benefit of other users. Let me know if you need mor ein fo or assistance.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines