• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Placed vector graphics with thin strokes from CC Libraries are damaged

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2019 Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This problem relates to an illustrator vector logo, that gets added to CC libraries, which then is placed into an XD document. The seemingly smooth vector lines in illustrator become jagged and damaged when placed inside XD. What is going on? This shouldn't be happening.

Attached file shows screen cap of logo dragged into XD from CC Library above. The same logo pasted into XD directly from Illustrator is below. Logo lines have a .247 stroke applied to them inside of Illustrator in order to make the logo appear a little thicker when used at small sizes. 

Any idea why this bug is occuring?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andrew,

Sorry to hear that you're facing trouble using Adobe XD. A few more details would be super helpful.

• Would you mind sharing the video or gif of the workflow so that we can test at our end?
  • What is the OS and XD version of your machine?
  • Have you installed latest update to your graphic card drivers? Please visit the manufacturer site to check for and apply the latest updates to graphic drivers.

Awaiting your response.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. Yes I use the latest XD version 22.5.12.1. I'm on Mac OS High Sierra 10.13.6 and Creative Cloud Sync 4.3.9.2. Here is the video showing the workflow. https://www.dropbox.com/s/axh07ruzki63qfc/vector%20cc%20library%20to%20XD%201080p.mov?dl=0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing the video. It looks more of a GPU related issue. Could you please send the file with me over an email (Grp-DL-WebPM ) so that we can investigate at our end? You may upload the files to a shared location such as Creative Cloud and shared the URL with me over an email.

Please let me know if you face any issue while uploading the file.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure Harshika. I just need an email address to send it to. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry that i didn't share the email address in my previous post. Please send the file over to this email address: (webpm1@adobe.com).

Let me know if you face any issues with this.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika, the email address did not work. Is there another I can use?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2019 Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Please try this email address: webpm1@adobe.com.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines