• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Placing content into repeat grid

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I would like to ask is it possible to place content into the component you created in repeat grid. Now when I place text into the component it paste just first part of the content. If I want to use all I have to ungroup grid and components, but this is something I don't want to.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Ivana I was still unable to run the video as the file was not supported. But it looks like you are talking about this feature request: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/37843192-batch-override-sequences-for-components-within-rep

If yes, I'd request you to upvote this request. Let us know if this answers your question or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Will it be possible for you to share a small video of the workflow that you are following? We'll test this on our end and will try our best to help you with it.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishabh, I'm sending you two videos. You can download it here: https://we.tl/t-rwSpU1Rk2D 
In the first video you will see how feature with placing content is working in repeat grid, but component doesn't exsist.
In the second video I used component for the grid and placing content doesn't work.

I hope those videos are well explained and please try to help me with these ASAP

Thanks so much, Ivana 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am so sorry for the delay in response, Ivana. Could you please reshare the video as I was unable to find the videos in the link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, check it here https://we.tl/t-roSRhJCYVr 

Instruction is in the 1st comment

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ivana I was still unable to run the video as the file was not supported. But it looks like you are talking about this feature request: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/37843192-batch-ove...

If yes, I'd request you to upvote this request. Let us know if this answers your question or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Rishabh, that's the issue I was trying to upload. Do you know when that's going to be fixed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am afraid Ivana, I don't have a time frame by when this feature would be available. Having said, let me assure you, I'll pass on your feedback to the Engineering Team and I'd request you to please upvote the above UserVoice request to add voice to the feature request,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines