• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Play Preview Problem - Player rescales once you start the preview, making the prototype unresponsive

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there!
As you can see in the video and pictures (see attached video & pics), once i start the preview (crtl+enter / click on the play button) the player opens and it starts with a wider size than my artboard, then quickly rescales it's witdth to the correct size (or at least this is what i make of it).

While the rescaling (or whatever it's doing) happens, the prototype is unresponsive, i can't click anything. 

I've been having this issue for a couple of weeks now (around the 1st of July) and i would appreciate it if someone can take a look. 

Thanks a bunch.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing the video with screenshots. We would request you to please share the XD and the OS versions of your machine. Is it possible for you to share the XD file so that I can check at my end? If yes, please upload the file to a shared location such as CC or Dropbox and share the URL with me over a PM.

I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Harshika,

This happens on all prototypes, even brand new ones and unfortunately i can't share the ones i posted at this time (NDAs and stuff).

Windows Version
Edition - Windows 10 Pro
Version - 20H2
Installed on - ‎10/‎12/‎2020
OS build - 19042.1083
Experience - Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3530.0

Adobe XD Version

Version - 41.1.12.9
Creative Cloud Sync - 4.14.0.17

Thanks for the swift response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the delay in reesponse. Would you mind telling us if you're still experiencing the issue with XD 42 version?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines