• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please!... dark-mode + UI higher contrast.

Contributor ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey!... know it's a recursive pray since the first XD versions. But important enough to insist, even Whatsapp have it's own dark-mode nowadays!

So please, take a time to give us an extra life for our visual and cognitive system. With only two actions you could save us from headaches and migrains.

1. dark-mode UI (as already exists in each of the other Adobe tools)
  2. Higher contrast in menu items and panels. Still a pain when working in high light level enviroments combined with the white UI background.

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Hi Edu,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing the feedback. I understand the criticality of this feature, so let me assure you, I will share your feedback with the Engineering team meanwhile you can stay tuned to this feature request raised on the XD UserVoice page for any update: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/12940362-dark-interface-overall-ui-including-side-panels 

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Edu,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing the feedback. I understand the criticality of this feature, so let me assure you, I will share your feedback with the Engineering team meanwhile you can stay tuned to this feature request raised on the XD UserVoice page for any update: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/12940362-dark-inte...

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

voted!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By the way... why keep two different forums/communities? Really it's not efficient to write here when there is already other places with the same questions. We make a big effort to write and share issues while working.

Only one place to publish would be enough (even, this "Support Comunity doesn't work right... always have error messages about HTML content in my posts, and constantly asking me to login...

Thank you a lot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 04, 2020 Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The forums here are for helping customers with how to use the software, while the User Voice website is for feature requests and bug reports (there's one for all Adobe apps). I understand that distinction is not very clear to most people (we try to help tell people about that here actually), but it helps to keep those concerns seperate. This way the app development teams can look over features and bug reports, without having to look through questions about how to use the software. 

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 10, 2020 Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines