Highlighted

Please help, can´t open shared file

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I´m trying to open a shared file but if I click on the link in the inventation and XD opens, this alert is popping up.

Unfortunately we could not open this document.

No permission to open this document. Obtain the permission or check that you are logged on with the correct account.

What can I do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Please help, can´t open shared file

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I´m trying to open a shared file but if I click on the link in the inventation and XD opens, this alert is popping up.

Unfortunately we could not open this document.

No permission to open this document. Obtain the permission or check that you are logged on with the correct account.

What can I do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 20, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ric,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please ensure that you are signed in with the same email address on Adobe XD on which you received the invitation? I'd recommend signing out of Adobe CC Desktop app and Adobe XD and then signing back in on Adobe CC Desktop app with the same email address and then launching XD from there.

If this doesn't help, please share the version of XD and the screenshot of the error, we'll try our best to help you with it.

Regards

Rishabh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 20, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo, I´m signed in with the same E-Mail address. I have already installed XD again and have started my mac again.

Bildschirmfoto 2020-07-20 um 15.14.13.pngBildschirmfoto 2020-07-20 um 15.13.59.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 20, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishabh, I have made the steps you told me, but it still doesn´t work!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 21, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for trying. Ric, could you click on the home button on the XD app and then navigate to the " Shared With You" column and check if you are able to see the document there? If no, I'd request you to ask the owner of the document to reshare the document with you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 21, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

no I can't see the document. I can't see any shared documet in the column.
We also have tried to share the document, but still the same result. I've
asked another friend to share a document, but also the result.

It's possible, the way. I can create a document and share it with others.
But I can't open any documet shared with me.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 21, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay in response, Ric. Could you please confirm if you have an Enterprise subscription or a personal subscription? Would you mind sharing your email address in DM so that I can check your account details?

Note: To send the DM, please click on my name and then "send a message". Please add this discussion link in the subject while sending the DM.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 27, 2020 0