Highlighted

Plugin manager doesn't work in search panel in Adobe XD.

Advocate ,
Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I place a search in the searchbox in the plugin manager it never returns anything. It's just dead. I've tried searching for plugins I know exist but nothing happens. This applies both to the manage and the discover section. Nothing happens when I write, after I write, if I hit Enter after search or anything. When I start writing in the searchbox a x icon appears on the right hand side of the searchbox. When I click it it goes away and the empty state says Search Plugins...

W10 all up to date.

XD 24.4.22.1

plugin.PNG

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Topics

Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Plugin manager doesn't work in search panel in Adobe XD.

Advocate ,
Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I place a search in the searchbox in the plugin manager it never returns anything. It's just dead. I've tried searching for plugins I know exist but nothing happens. This applies both to the manage and the discover section. Nothing happens when I write, after I write, if I hit Enter after search or anything. When I start writing in the searchbox a x icon appears on the right hand side of the searchbox. When I click it it goes away and the empty state says Search Plugins...

W10 all up to date.

XD 24.4.22.1

plugin.PNG

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Topics

Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's strange. I am unable to reproduce this issue on my Mac OS. I will ask my colleague to see if she can reproduce this issue on Windows.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi PerryBrus,

We are sorry to hear you are facing trouble using plugins in Adobe XD. We have tried to reproduce the same at our end and it worked fine. Would you mind telling the name of the plugin that you are trying to install?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Advocate ,
Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not trying to install anything. I'm trying use the search function in the plugin manager. I find it odd that your able to use it cause I've tried this on no less than four different machines with two different CC installments and I get the same result as descibed on all of them. Are you on a developer version of XD?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines