• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Plugin window out of resolution

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guys, my plugins window is out of resolution! I can't selecte no one icon for example, because it's out of my view? Pls know anybody resolve this issue? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and this is definitely not expected. Have you tried signing out of XD, Creative Cloud app, restarting, and then sign back in? 

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes i dit is, but it didn't work. I tried reinstall ao XD too, but the same. I really don't know what is happened

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the confirmation. Could you please share the screenshot of your About XD info page? Please make sure you are on the current version of XD  (39). Does that happen with this specific plugin window or all the plugins?

We'll try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's page?  And that's happen with all plugins, It looks like the whole window went out of resolution. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the delay in response. If you're still experiencing the issue, we would request you to please try on any other machine and see if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines