• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Plugins] Update to Adobe XD 31 uninstalled my plugins

Engaged ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mean, couldn't the system at least warn us? And it isn't the first time it happens.

TOPICS
Plug-ins

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Hi All,

It looks like the issue is resolved with the latest update of XD 31.2. Would you mind updating XD to the latest version and share the results with us? 

We are here to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

Sorry for the trouble installing plugins in XD. Would you mind trying the solution suggested in the correct answer to this post?

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My dear friend, none of these options help me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same for me, none of these solutions fixed our problems.

I'm using Adobe XD on Windows 10. Yesterday it was working perfectly and today since I had done the update, all my plug-ins already installed were removed, they just disapearred.

Since this, every time I'm trying to install plug-in, no matter which one, I have this message : "L'installation du plug-in a échoué. En savoir plus : Centre d'aide".

I try to remove all my local temp files, uninstall/install, signout from the Creative Cloud... Nothing is working !
Could you help me please ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

It looks like the issue is resolved with the latest update of XD 31.2. Would you mind updating XD to the latest version and share the results with us? 

We are here to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Harshika,

It's working for me (Windows 10). It's back to normal with all previously installed plugins showing up as they should. Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Plugins are back ❤️ Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awesome. Nice to hear that you are back on track and thanks for the confirmation.

We really appreciate your patience. Please feel free to reach out to us in the future for any query related to XD. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes! It's working now though I had to reinstall all plugins. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines