• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pop up verification code and then app close

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I put verification code, but then appear more and more pop ups in blank up to close the app. I can't work on Adobe XD. Please, Could you help me??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Carolina,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please share a few screenshots of the pop-ups that you are getting? Is it like that you are getting a sign-in loop? 

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishabh,

Thanks for answering. I attached one screenshot, then close and open in blank again. I don't understand what happend. I really appreacite if you can help me.  Thank you.screen1.png 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Carolina,

Thanks for sharing the screenshot. There was a CSO yesterday which causes issues with some services including signin loop. Could you please try restarting the machine and try to sign backin and let us know if that helps?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines