• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Populating an artboard after performing an action from another artboard

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am a recent beginner with XD so unsure of its full scope. I am prototyping an entertainment service, and ideally want to prototype the process of a user purchasing their virtual ticket to an event (on one artboard), and that event then populates itself in another artboard (i.e. a 'my tickets' page). This is a broad overview but if anyone knows if and how this can be done in XD, it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Hi there,

Welcome to the Adobe XD Community!

Thank you for reaching out and using XD. I would suggest checking this tutorial on wiring which might give you some idea about it: https://letsxd.com/videos/prototyping and basics of transitioning.

I am also keeping the discussion open for our experts on community which might have something to share with you.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Welcome to the Adobe XD Community!

Thank you for reaching out and using XD. I would suggest checking this tutorial on wiring which might give you some idea about it: https://letsxd.com/videos/prototyping and basics of transitioning.

I am also keeping the discussion open for our experts on community which might have something to share with you.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines