• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Possible to download design file from developer share link?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone! I've been hired as a designer for a client who was previously working with another designer. The client has the Adobe XD Developer share link, but the designer (who has gone radio silent) never provided them access to the design files. 

Now that I'm picking up the project, I'm hoping there's a simple way to be able to access the design files so that I can copy/paste them into an account that the client has total access to. Otherwise, I'll need to recreate every single screen based on the assets & information within the developer view. 

Please help!! 

TOPICS
Design , How to , Open and save docs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I am afraid, as of now, we don't have the option to get the actual XD files from the shared link. For more information, you can refer to this similar discussion: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/possible-to-download-an-xd-design/td-p/9175851?page=1

Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions or issues in the future.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I am afraid, as of now, we don't have the option to get the actual XD files from the shared link. For more information, you can refer to this similar discussion: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/possible-to-download-an-xd-design/td-p/9175851?page=1

Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions or issues in the future.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Rishabh,

Thank you for letting me know. I appreciate it!

Best,
Brooke

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines