Highlighted

Potrait to landscape in xd

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there something in Adobe Xd where you can switch from portrait to landscape in the preview. I mean my app requires both portrait and landscape, with a button click my apps needs to switch from portrait to landscape.

TOPICS
How to, Mobile

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Potrait to landscape in xd

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there something in Adobe Xd where you can switch from portrait to landscape in the preview. I mean my app requires both portrait and landscape, with a button click my apps needs to switch from portrait to landscape.

TOPICS
How to, Mobile

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 05, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi HarPen, 

Thanks for using Adobe XD. To imitate this situation, have your tried to change the dimensions of artboard (Portrait to Landscape), I think it would be helpful. I have another question, which device would you be using to preview it? 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 07, 2019 1