Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presentation Export doesn't match design - Button misaligned

Explorer ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've expereicned this on a few exports:

Create a button using a rectangle and a font-awesome icon using text and then group it. Then place it in a "header" section with the "fix position when scrolling" checkbox selected. Then make a prototype link go to another page.

When this "header" is exported the text arrow is misaligned on the button group.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Hi John,

I have analysed the file and able to recreate the issue with your file and i have logged a bug on the same.we fix this issue at earliest and ship the fix in coming releases.

Regards,

Rajasekhar.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John,

Thanks for writing us, I tried recreating this issue and it is working fine for me (https://xd.adobe.com/view/ad3736e9-91c1-4a0a-847a-113cb952b018-f864/?fullscreen) hope you are trying similar design . Please make sure that you selected all the elements marked as a group . 

If possible please share the file or link with us (you can DM me privately) .Also mention which version of XD you are using currently and browser where you are seeing this issue.

Regards,

Rajsekhar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here you go. I've attached the XD file below. Also please make the XD version a copy-able string in a future release.

Safari Version 14.0.3 (16610.4.3.1.4)

Chrome Version 88.0.4324.182 (Official Build) (x86_64)

XD Version 37.0.32.10

XD Presentation Link:

https://xd.adobe.com/view/bfb342dc-74dd-4bb6-909e-1704f7c5b898-eae0/?fullscreen 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2021 Feb 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John,

Thanks for sharing the info , Seems like you miss the attachment adding to the thread , i see only presentation link which is not enough to dig out the problem. Please share the XD file.

Also please share a video demonstrating the issue in the desktop preview window.

Regards,

Rajasekhar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See Attached file (attempt #2). Also, this doesn't occur in the Preview in the desktop app. It only happens on the export. Preview screenshot also attached. 

preview-correct.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Attempt #3. When I try to post the file, it keeps deleting it. Here is a google link instead. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dS_3-8dg15TwhlaZgD79M6fwYWd4q8qX/view?usp=sharing 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi John,

I have analysed the file and able to recreate the issue with your file and i have logged a bug on the same.we fix this issue at earliest and ship the fix in coming releases.

Regards,

Rajasekhar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines