• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Preview mode fullscreen - MacOS] Lag responding to micro-interactions.

Community Beginner ,
Sep 19, 2020 Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, this is quite worrying for me. For the past few weeks, anytime I previewing an artboard in fullscreen mode, it lags a lot in responding to the interactions. Whether its scroll groups, hover effect etc. I'm always up-to-date by the way. I'm on macOS Catalina. Has anyone faced this?

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Hello, has it fixed for you? If not, here's what worked for me. I upgraded to macOs bigsur and all of a sudden, everything started working fine. It seems the new update was made for bigsur, becuase even the XD interface changed a little bit when in bigsur.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. We can surely test this on our end so could you please share a sample link along with the exact version of XD. We'll try our best to help you with that.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for getting back to me. The XD version is 33.0.12.8 and CC sync is 4.3.57.2.

Now here's a weird twist. When I create a  prototype link and test on the web or when I'm previewing the prototype but not in fullscreen mode, everything works fine. Also, I tried recording my screen to upload here but then it started working fine during the screen record. But then once I stopped the screen recording, the problem came back 🤦‍:male_sign:.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the details. Please update XD to the latest version which is 33.1.12.4 and let us know if it works. If not, please share the link through DM by clicking on my name.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have updated my XD to the lastest version but the problem persists regardless. Also, XD keeps crushing. Maybe 1 or 2 times a day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe team, I am also facing the same issue as mentioned above. XD lags whenever I am in fullscreen preview mode and because of that I am unable to see the micro interactions. How to fix this ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sagar,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please share a few more details like:

1. The version of XD and the Operating System.
  2. Is this happening on a specific file or multiple files?
  3. Will it be possible for you to share a link with us so that we can test? You can either share it here or through DM by clicking on my name. 

Note: While sending DM, please add this discussion link in the subject.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, has it fixed for you? If not, here's what worked for me. I upgraded to macOs bigsur and all of a sudden, everything started working fine. It seems the new update was made for bigsur, becuase even the XD interface changed a little bit when in bigsur.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2020 Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Will be trying this shortly, thanks for the tip.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am using macOS Catalina and the version of my XD is 32.2.22.2 (starter) and CC syn is 4.3.61.1. I am facing the same issue as mentioned by you. Is there any other way of fixing this issue apart from upgrading the system to macOS bigsur? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines