• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Preview mode] Lag triggering hover states

Engaged ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When working with hover states it's noticeble a lag in the trigger of the hover in preview mode. 

Another thing, when hovering components in sequence, the hover effect is triggered only when the hover state from previous  component is finished.

Is it possible to trigger the hover effect of the components independently from each other?

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

I found a feature request on Uservoice to speed up the hover state. I'd recommend upvoting it there for the product team to see.

There was a comment there to try setting the hover transition to 0. You could try that.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a feature request on Uservoice to speed up the hover state. I'd recommend upvoting it there for the product team to see.

There was a comment there to try setting the hover transition to 0. You could try that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder if it's a lag in the actual triggering, because any effect is immediately visible. I guess it's the animation duration which gives you the impression of a slow effect. Try setting the time to 0 seconds (and no easing).

[EDIT] Oops, I see Myra also mentioned the same solution 🙂 I just have a lag of 40 minutes...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks guys! I was so used to creating the hover state that I was completely forgetting about the trigger settings. 😅

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines