• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Preview on Device Shows Out-of-Date Mockups

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2019 Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I plugged my iPhone 11 into my Macbook to try out the "on-device" preview feature of XD. Sure enough, I got a (slightly squished, but still usable) preview of my mockup on the device, complete with clickable transitions and everything. Coolio!

Went back to working on my design, and now when I plug my phone into the computer, all I get is the same v1 preview I got the first time around - none of my recent updates (which is basically all the screens) show up in their updated form. I've tried quitting and restarting both the Macbook version of XD and the iPhone version. There's no option (that I can find, anyway) to remove or purge files from the iPhone version.

How do I get the updated preview to show on my device? Thanks in advance for your help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you are facing trouble previewing the design on device. We will try our best to help you out here. We would like to know a few more details like-

• Are you able to open the cloud documents in the app?
  • Could you please share the exact version of XD on your mobile device and desktop?

Awaiting your resposne. 

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2019 Oct 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I don’t use cloud docs; this is a local file. Mobile version 23.0. Desktop version 22.7.12.3 (Starter)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines