• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Preview on iPad XD App shadow of a component is wrong

Participant ,
Oct 08, 2019 Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I convert an element with a shadow to a component AND the element is fixed while scrolling, the shadow is wrong/incorrect on the iPad XD app. See pictures.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Geshons, 

Sorry that you're unable to view the shaow of a component correctly on iPad. Thank you for shraring the screenshot. Would you mind sharing the version of XD you are using on your iPad and machine, I would also like to know the OS version that you are working on.

Meanwhile, I'll try to replicate it and see if it was reported anywhere else as well. 

Awaiting your response. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

XD 22.7.12.3 on macOS 10.13.6 and XD 22.1.1 on iOS 12.4.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for sharing the details. We will try to reproduce the same at our end and get back to you. However, in the mean time, could you please check and confirm if it's happening on the updated version of XD (23.1.32.2)?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines