Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Preview shared link full screen on mobile device

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I've been getting complaints of a client because he can not preview the shared link of an app design made in Adboe XD in full screen. The app is designed for android, and when the link is shared, it opens in the navigator screen which doesn't anable to test the prototype as if it were the real deal. (He claims that with Marvel App you can send some sort of APK to get an excelent user test. He even recomended me to use another tool for designing since one can't have a full screen test, hence, can't visualize how the final product should look).

The truth is, i can't get a full full screen eather when using a link. I opens but the android navigation bar  prevails so i have to manually ajust the screen to what it should look like whenever i change to a different screen.

I need to know if there is a way to preview a shared link in full screen in mobile devices or be forced to use a different tool.

I'm attaching two screen shots so you can see what i mean. 

Thanks for your time, and excuse my rusty english.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in response.  As per the description, you are not getting a fullscreen preview on your mobile device. In order to get the expected results on a mobile device, I would request you to go through this link: - Preview your prototypes on mobile devices. This should get you the exact preview.

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance, we'll try our best to help you with it.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I find the proposed ways are not good enough, since eather the browser keeps appearing, or you need to zoom in whenever it shifts screens. I found that if I create a shortcut of the published link in my phone's desktop, at least the browser doesn't appear, but the image (as shown in the attached files in my published question) keeps shifting downwards.

If my client has the XD app on his phone, can he open de published link from there and have a full full screen experience? i can't seem to find an option tu share the link through the app. From the navigator is not good enough for user testing.

Looking forward to your answer.

Ernestina

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay in response. I am afraid we don't have an option to open the file using the link on the mobile device. If you have an Android phone, you can open the file through Creative Cloud Storage or if you have an iOS phone then you can live preview using USB tethering.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
Oh, this is not an answer I was expecting!  😮  ..  this feature is quite important for us. We have to share mobile app prototype experiences in full screen with coelagues (including the CEO) for feedback and approval. 
The current web browser preview needs to offer a toggle to hide the web browser window (F11 in Windows) and have the mobile prototype window run full screen - like a mobile app.

Here's a tip:
https://web.dev/native-hardware-fullscreen/

Please help us with a toggle!
Regards,
Stefan B

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 31, 2023 Mar 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I suffer from the same issue as well, I'm surprised there's no solution from Adobe yet!

The workaround I currently use, although quite time-consuming and painful, is to upload a "cleaned-up" version of my XD file to the cloud, then invite my client or stakeholders to collaborate on that file.

I would then ask them to download the mobile XD app and open the file in full screen.

I realize how bad this is, but it's the only solution to get the desired result.

Adobe please fix this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines