• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem by displaying bottom navigation bar in prototype

New Here ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,  I am experiencing problems with the display of my XD prototype on different smartphones.  When I share the link with users, and they open it on their smartphones using a browser, they are not able to see the navigation bottom bar sometimes, also if they are scrolling down to reach the bottom of the wireframe. This happened when the artboard is longer than the standard measurements due to scrolling of content. I checked the layer of the bottom navigation bar on the prototype and it is fixed during scrolling. Has anyone experienced this? how did you solve it? Thanks a lot for the help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Elisa, I am afraid, the link can only be opened in the browser. On the XD app, we can do the live Preview on iOS by connecting it directly to the computer and if it's an android device then we can open the file from cloud documents.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Elisa,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Will it be possible for you to share the Prototype link and a few screenshots of how it exactly looked when previewed on different devices? 

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishabh,

thanks for the quick replay. Unfortunately due to NDAs it is not possible at this point to share the link. I tried myself the prototype opening the link with my browser on an iPhone 8. Before doing this I updated my adobe XD to the latest version and the prototype still was not properly working on my iPhone: The bottom navigation bar was not visible, when I was scrolling. We would like to test it remotely with users on their phones, but in these condition it is not possible to offer a good navigation experience. We can ask users to download before the adobe XD app on their mobiles and see if with the app is working better on smartphones. Would it be possible for the people with a generated link (share for design review) to open it in the app, without sharing the document with the feature ``coediting``? Thanks in advance for all the support and help. Elisa 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Elisa, I am afraid, the link can only be opened in the browser. On the XD app, we can do the live Preview on iOS by connecting it directly to the computer and if it's an android device then we can open the file from cloud documents.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines