• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem downloading svg file in shared for developers

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2020 Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am user interface designer. Most of our developers use Ubuntu so they can't use Adobe XD on their OS. So I share my design in adobe xd share sector for developers and create link for that. And gave it to them. They could not download svg files from my design in that shared link. But they can download png assets. How can i share downloadable svg assets

TOPICS
Design , Missing feature , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 09, 2020 Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. We do have the option to download the assets as SVG from design specs, so is it like that you are getting any error while downloading the assets? I also found a help article and a similar discussion which you can refer to.

Help Article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/help/extract-assets-from-design-specs.html#Downloadassetsfromdesignspecs

Discussion: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/share-for-development-svg-and-character-styles/m-p/10517196?...

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 09, 2020 Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What happens when they try to download it? Do they get an error?

What browser are they using?

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines