Highlighted

Problem in rearrange layer

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi XD team,

I've recently faced to annoying problem, when I work with adobe XD for period of time on windows 10 and try to reaarange the layers I face a weired problem. I've attached the image, as you see a layer name remains in front of everything else, rearranging doesn't work and I need to close Adobe XD, cross my fingers to see if it's fixed the next time I open it.

TOPICS
Crash on windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problem in rearrange layer

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi XD team,

I've recently faced to annoying problem, when I work with adobe XD for period of time on windows 10 and try to reaarange the layers I face a weired problem. I've attached the image, as you see a layer name remains in front of everything else, rearranging doesn't work and I need to close Adobe XD, cross my fingers to see if it's fixed the next time I open it.

TOPICS
Crash on windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 10, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, sorry you are having problems with Adobe XD. To help you, we need some useful information, such as:

• the version of Adobe XD in use;
  • the version of your OS;
  • and if this problem also occurs with other files.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 10, 2020 2
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Adobe XD Version: 25.1.12.7 (starter)

I face this problem all the time, but it doesn't occur once I open the XD, after awhile and after working a lot with Repeat Grid, rearrange layers, lock, show/hide I see the problem, I see different problems occures, sometimes selecting layer names disappeard (I mean text selection blue color), changing numbers for styles and etc... are another headache I faced too.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 10, 2020 0
Jan 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you checked if there are any updates available for your OS? Have you also tried installing and uninstalling Adobe XD?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 10, 2020 1
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe XD latest version is installed on my PC, I've just updated OS as well, but nothing happened, I don't know why everything is fine and works at first, after working with XD bugs show up one by one.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 10, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Farzin,

We are sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with XD & thank you for sharing the information asked by Italo. Would you mind sharing a short video of the workflow for better understanding as you have mentioned that you have attached the image in your initial post, but we are unable to see any attached image in the post?

However, could you please check out this post here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/design-components-are-getting-out-of-order-in-adobe-xd/m-p/1... & let us know if you are experiencing the similar issue mentioned?

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 10, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

Seems my image failed to attach! Unfortunately there is no consistent flow but I've attached a new image recently captuerd. As you see in the attached file when I was trying to rearrange layer its name remains in front of everything else and I'm not able to relocate layers any more till restart XD. I hear CPU usage sound too when this happens. Hope my information help.

Capture.PNG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 18, 2020 0
Jan 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried uninstalling and installing Adobe XD again? In case I recommend using Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool, in order to eliminate any corrupt files.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 19, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've try this twice but nothing got changed and I still face this issue. FYI I have the same problem on another PC as well! So seems it's a bug in Windows not only on my device.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 19, 2020 0