• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with background surface while priviewing after publishing browser link

Community Beginner ,
Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I open the preview link of a prototype in the browser, an unexplainable display error can occur. Some background areas are not displayed. Sometimes some areas are even displayed but with a strange pixelation.

The error occurs in several prototypes but in different places, but I can not explain why.

If I leave full screen mode, the problem just goes away.

Thanks for you help!

{Renamed By MOD}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Florian,

Thanks for reaching out. We might need to test this on our end, so could you please share a few more details like:

1. The version of XD.
  2. Do you use an external monitor? If yes, please try previewing it on the Primary monitor.
  3. Have you tried on a different browser? Also please try to view at 100% zoom.
  4. If you have the Windows Operating System, please ensure that the graphics card drivers are up to date as per the manufacturer's website.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 03, 2020 May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ribash,

Thanks for your message.

• Currently I use the cloud version 28.7.12 but the problem takes place in versions before.
  • Yes, I use an external monitor (1920x1200) as well as laptop screen with smaller resolution. At my laptop the problem does not accure as well as when I downsize the browser window of my external monitor.
  • I tested the problem at Firefox, Chrome and Edge. Only Edge will not display this problem.
  • I also use Windows and yes, the graphics card drivers are up to date.

Best regards

Florian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay in response Florian. If the issue is not happening in one of the browsers. We might need to troubleshoot it as a browser issue. I'd recommend resetting the browser and testing it again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Ribash,

I read this post and unfortunately, I have to say that in our agency we experience the same problem (background shows a weird pixelated pattern) when sharing the prototype links with external partners.

Regarding your answer, we doubt that this is a browser issue since one of our partners (a coding and developer agency) having the same problem. They have tested each and any browser, updated everything and even checked on Mac and Win systems. The problem still appears. So I think it is rather an XD bug, or we have set something wrong in XD, or we might have used some settings the wrong way.

Nevertheless, it would be very helpful if you could offer a solution. Two out of five websites we have done recently having this problem. It really becomes a problem in sharing with clients and developers.

Thank you in advance.

Christian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Christian, 

Sorry to hear about the trouble. We can surely test this and log a bug if required, for that we will need a few more details like:

1. The version of XD and the Operating System used.
  2. Will it be possible for you to share a sample file along with a link created at your end? If yes, you can add the file to shared cloud storage and then you can either share the link here or you can send the link privately through DM by clicking on my name.
  3. I would also need a screenshot of how the preview looks at your end.

Note: While sending a DM, please add this discussion link in the subject.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishabh,

Thank you for your quick response. I will send you a DM with the link and screenshots. Both screenshots the one how it is meant to look and the one how our external partners see the prototype.

Best regards

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Rishabh,

we are still waiting for your response and solution.

Last week we sent you all the information you requested, e.g. the Link to the prototype, screenshots, Infos and so on via DM. As you requested.

Since then no response from you/or the support team.

Please get back to us with a solution or the status so that we can proceed with our clients using our XD Prototypes.

Regards

Christian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am so sorry for the delay in response, Christian. I have sent you a DM with a GIF, the prototype seems to be working fine on my end on Windows 10 Google Chrome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2021 Apr 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Rishabh_Tiwari I thought with the latest XD updates will save the problem, but it still occurs...

So I keep getting negative comments about this ugly visual problem by my management, colleagues and external partners with whom I exchange prototype links. That puts me under a lot of pressure and I'm considering switching to Figma.

Do you have some updates?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having these problems once in a while. For me it helps to group everything on that artboard and republish. I know, it sounds stupid but helped me out several times.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is an old problem and the easiest workaround is to set zoom level to 99% in prototype link view like I've shown here https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/prototype-visualization-at-100-zoom-bug/m-p/11739399#M43332

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines