Problem with pasteboard and artboard in Adobe XD

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, I have problem with the artboards. Why when I drag some attached items (svg in my case) to the pasteboard are disappearing and others are staying visible?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens if you drag one icon off to the pasteboard by itself rather than two at a time? Are these symbols or grouped objects?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are not grouped. When I move them separately, the same thing happens.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you post a video of you moving one off of the pasteboard and then the other? Are they symbols or are they layered objects? Can you recreate this behavior with text and images or is it just these icons. Is it repeatable in a new document containing just these two icons?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines