Sorry to hear that you are facing issues while working on XD. Could you please user the Log Collector tool from the link below and share with us the complete logs so that we can debug further? Thanks.
This list of solutions may seem long, however, I can assure you that it has helped a lot of customers with this error.
Please start with Part one (Mac/Win) and proceed to Part two if the problem persists on the windows machine.
Part one (Mac/Win):
1. Ensure that XD is up to date using this link (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/creative-cloud-updates.html).
2. Follow the instructions mentioned on this page step by step (https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/issue-saving-xd-file-creative-cloud.html). Before proceeding to the next step. Please upload the logs to CC or Dropbox and share the link with me via PM (click on my name and hit the message button on my profile). This would help us to get to the root cause and investigate further.
3. Please try cleaning the Creative Cloud desktop app from the cleaner tool: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html and then reinstall the Creative Cloud desktop app from here (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html).
Part two: For Windows
1. We need to navigate to the following locations and rename the "Core Sync, OOBE, SLStore, SLCache, all AAM related folders" as "Core Sync_old" and similarly with the OOBE_old and so on.
2. Reinstall the Creative Cloud desktop app from here (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html).
Please update this discussion in case you need further assistance, we'll certainly take it further from here. For immediate assistance, you may contact Adobe Tech Support using this link https://adobe.ly/2WYE62m Use the chat button on the page to get started.