• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with "rights and ownership" of Library file - cannot update

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a strange issue regarding a shared library file. I am the owner of the XD file, and untill recent no issue with sharing the Library when needed. Now I get inactive buttons for share and update, with error message: You donĀ“t have edit access to the library published from this document. Ask the owner to give you edit access.

Help? - I am the owner of the file. Why will it not update?
Tried to logg off and on again, restarting XD, updating to latest version etc etc. Still no luck.

XDissues.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please ensure that you are signed in with the correct Adobe ID using which the document was created. If that's not the case, we'll need to check this on a live session, so please contact us using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After what action you catch this restriction? Did you remember?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No cannot recall what action we did. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please ensure that you are signed in with the correct Adobe ID using which the document was created. If that's not the case, we'll need to check this on a live session, so please contact us using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2021 Oct 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same problem with me šŸ˜ž
do you have a solution for this one?

I am not an owner anymore of the library I created a few months ago
all of my components connected to this library are red in all files we work within a company
and from today morning I can't update anymore
The strange thing here is that in XD I appear as an owner, but when I trying to update a library I am in "can edit" mode
(examples attached)
thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines