• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with SVG Exporting in XD

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't been able to successfully export any icons. Everytime I attempt to, my application tells me Something went Wrong. I've tried exporting in both formats with no success. Has anyone experienced anthing similar? And if so, is there a workaround? I'm running on a tight deadline now that I've run into this issue. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeremy, can you share screenshots of your export settings? Also one of the icons with the layers panel visible, so we can see what stuff they contain would be nice.

Have you done any experiments to export something very simple like a circle or a square shape? Maybe group just two of them together, so you can find out what breaks it? Can you export other stuff normally?

Lastly, you can upload your Xd file or just one with a few of the problematic icons somewhere and share it here, so we can take a look?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jeremy,

We would like to follow up on your issue. Are you still experiencing the issue while exporting SVG in XD? Please feel free to update the discussion if you need further assistance from us.

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines