Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Product issue ]Can't view mobile prototype in full screen - Chrome

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

when I open my prototype link in Chrome for Android, it doesn't show in full screen, scaling down and showing white sides. 

Screenshot_20200207-154651.png

TOPICS
Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2020 Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Blancag58240463,

Thanks for sharing the screenshot. I'd like to know if you have tried to use Adobe XD mobile app to view prototypes on your mobile. (https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/help/preview-mobile.html). 

I would also like to know the current "Scrolling" setting that you have applied to your design. If it is "None", I would request you to set it to "Vertical" and see the results. 

Note: Adobe XD mobile works best to check the experience

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2020 Feb 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I use the mobile app but that is not possible when testing remotely. I need to send the prototype link for people to open on their phones in full screen. 
Also, the scrolling is set to vertical for all screens, and the 'open in full screen' option is ticked. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there! Unfortunately, mobile browsers do not support the full screen option the way that desktop browsers do. This is a known system limitation of both iOS and Android. However, on Android, your clients might be able to install third party software that will force the browser to launch without its chrome, but there isn't anything we can recommend.

Hope that helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines