• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Prototype]-Ability to have a component interaction also trigger an artboard transition in XD.

Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to be able to have a trigger for a component change the state of the component and also apply an overlay transition to another artboard.  The specific action I'm trying to replicate is when items are clicked  on the page, they display as their selected state and also the command bar options change to display options specific to selected items.  Currently I have achieved something similar by putting the extra command bar options into the pressed state of the component itself, but then that messes up the clickable area to deselect the items.  It would be much easier if the one trigger on the component could just initiate multiple interaction transitions.

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Hi John,

Thank you for reaching out. If I heard you right, this is the functionality you are looking for: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/multiple-triggers-for-advanced-interactions/m-p/10703674? If no, please share a sample video or screenshot of the your suggestion so that we can understand better.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi John,

Thank you for reaching out. If I heard you right, this is the functionality you are looking for: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/multiple-triggers-for-advanced-interactions/m-p/10703674? If no, please share a sample video or screenshot of the your suggestion so that we can understand better.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines