• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Prototype] Add transition or auto animate action in combination with "scroll to" to action

Engaged ,
Mar 11, 2020 Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm testing the "scroll to" action and noticed that I can add a second action, but it has only speech and audio playback.

Is there way to add a transition/auto animate action in this extra action?

I'm setting a component to scroll to a certain area in my prototype and wanted to change it's state.

TOPICS
Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Franco,

Thank you for testing Adobe XD and sharing your feedback on your observation. Would you mind sharing a short video of your workflow for better understanding? 

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Harshika, how are you?

Here's the vid about the "issue" I'm having. I have a component that changes the scroll position and has a fixed position. When clicked I wanted it to change the state, too, but the second action gives us only speech and audio playback.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am good Franco, thanks for asking.  How are you? 

I must say it's a great design and thanks for sharing the video. Yes, now I see only two options under Action. I would request you to please submit your feedback on our UserVoice page: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests and share the link with us here for tracking purpose.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines