• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Prototype Animation interaction freezes and locked up Adobe XD.

Explorer ,
Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the prototyping mode, if 'Action - Overlay' is chosen and I open the 'Animation' drop down menu, it works as expected. I can select 'dissolve, slide left, slide right' etc just fine.

If I change it to 'Action - Transition' and then open the 'Animation' drop down menu, the software locks up. I have to close it out with Task Manager and reopen.

So there's a bug with the menu system? For some reason setting it to 'Transition' causes it to lock up when you open that drop down menu 100% of the time. This is the ONLY issue with any of the Adobe software applications.

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you are facing trouble using Adobe XD. We would need few more details in order to investigate more about the issue-

• What is the OS and XD version of your machine?
  • Is it happening with every file or with a specific file?

Awaiting your response. We will try our best to help you.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Adobe XD version 24.0.22 (newest).

2. Windows 10 Home Version 1903 OS Build 18362.449

This happens with every file. I can start a new file, create a couple of objects as triggers, and then have this problem occur. It happens every time, and is easily replicable. As soon as I press the drop down it locks the software up completely.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for sharing the information. Would you mind presssing Esc key whenever it happens and let us know if that helps?

I would also request you to please generate the log files using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html and upload the file to shared location such as Creative Cloud and share the url with me over a private message.

To send the private message, please see the instructions mentioned in the image below:PM.png

Let us know if you face any trouble doing this. We'll be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, pressing 'ESC' doesn't help. The app is completely locked up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for letting us know. Would you mind sharing the log files with me over a private message? So that we can further investigate more about the issue.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines