• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Prototype]-Auto animate suddenly stop working in XD.

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2020 Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I have a weird problem. Animation that once worked with auto animate and drag as trigger no longer work on all my artboards. The animations default to the "Dissolve" instead. When I switch the auto animate trigger to tap it suddenly works again. For some of my artboards neither of the triggers works anymore.  Everything was working fine on Prototype view before.

It just suddenly stop working. I also checked the layered elements in the artboards. They are named exacly the same I did not change anything.

Thank you for your answers, Winter

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gleucks,

We are sorry to hear you are experiencing issue with XD. Would you mind sharing a short video of the workflow for better understanding so that we can check at our end? 

We would like to know a few more details like-

1.System OS and XD version

2.Is there any reproducing steps?

3.Is the issue is with the specific file or all files.If with specific could you please share it.

Above informations would be helpful for us for further investigations.

Thanks,

Divya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gleucks,

Thank you for using  Adobe XD,  Well this is Expected Behaviour , Auto-anomate works for Tap, Keys and gamepad, and voice.

Regards,

Ashwini M Hiremath.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

> Auto-anomate works for Tap, Keys and gamepad, and voice

It works with Drag too - in fact Drag only makes sense with Auto-Animation! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you still have an original or older file which was behaving correctly, and would you be willing to share it (privately, if neccesary) ? It doesn't need to be a file with the most recent content – an intermediate file would do, just to see what happened/happens with it when opening in another installation or version of XD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines