• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Prototype]- Cannot copy and paste the interaction into multiple artboards in XD.

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2020 Jan 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am learning xd now.

And I found a very weird error and issue in the xd. It is not just me , some of community in the course also face the issue.

Whenver I copy the interaction in the xd (prototype) I cannot paste the interaction to the multible artboards at once, only can paste on the the artboard that I first select.

MOST WEIRD THING AND ANNOYING THING is, header, i can paste but the footer i cannot paste,

and others also have this similar issue, that they need to re-make the components and re do it all over again-> then! can do the copy and paste.

WHY? is this a bug? or issue.

mine is windows 10 and adobe xd version.: 25.1.12.7 latest one, as I downloaded from the site week ago. 

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amy,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble using Adobe XD. We would request you to please update XD to the latest version 25.2 and if that doesn't help please share a short video of the workflow for better understanding. We would also like to know if it's happening with all the files or with a specific file.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updated and 25.2version now and even change the computer..lol but still the same issue.

Copy the footer on proto.pngselect multiple but only pasted on first one.png

As you can see in the image, I copied (Grouped, Made the component ) the footer on the first image and press SHIFT selected those Multiple artboards like on the image 2, and pasted ,

BUT as you can see only pasted on the first one, not all.

Is this a bug.. or just me....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And yes all the file. not a specific one. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines