• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Prototype crops on Explorer & Edge

Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2019 Mar 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on a mac on XD and when I export for review and send to the account mangers/clients who are viewing in on PC with Explorer/Edge the bottom of some of the pages is cropped. When they open it in Chrome it's fine though – anyone had this problem/know how to fix it?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 22, 2019 Mar 22, 2019

Hi Felicity, thanks for sharing the details. As it is working fine with Chrome, I would request you to use it with Chrome at the moment, could you please raise this feedback here: - Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs and update this discussion with the thread so that we may keep a track of it?

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 20, 2019 Mar 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi felicitym,

Thanks for bringing this up, as you have mentioned that you are able to view the prototype fine in Chrome, however, it cropped on Edge. I would like to know if Edge is scaled on 100%.

Does this happen with all the prototypes or it just his specific one? Would it be possible for you to share the prototype. If yes, kindly share it via private message.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2019 Mar 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Atul_Saini,

Thanks for your reply. I've just checked on this and yes Edge is scaled on 100% and we've just checked another prototype and the same thing happens.

I've asked if I can share the link but have been told that it's too confidential at the moment - but I can send you screen shots privately to see if that helps? Once the site goes live I could share the link.

Will message you shortly.

Thanks,

Felicity

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 22, 2019 Mar 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Felicity, thanks for sharing the details. As it is working fine with Chrome, I would request you to use it with Chrome at the moment, could you please raise this feedback here: - Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs and update this discussion with the thread so that we may keep a track of it?

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines