• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Prototype drag trigger not working

Advisor ,
Nov 12, 2019 Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

XD_drag.PNGI have three artboards with a volume slider. I'm able to prototype with a drag trigger link from artboard 1 to 2 and 3, then when I link back from 3 to 2 and 1 I'm stuck at artboard 2 cause the trigger event drag is gone. I only get the options Tap, Keys & Gamepad and Voice. Why?

W10 all up to date

XD 24.2.22.8

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They added multiple triggers in the same object, but it seems it doesn't count for drag triggers. Drag triggers, for now, works only with one direction. Your artboard 2 can't have 2 drag triggers (to 1 and 3). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hm, that's odd. I'm able to add two triggers to artboard 2, the link from 1 and back from 3 is working, but from arboard 2 back to 1 I'm not able to get a drag link trigger. Tought the reason the drag trigger exist is to make interactions like I'm showing in my example. Did they forget that sliders goes both ways? Yet another weird engineering thing from Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2020 Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issues. And i tried to switch things up to use tap, but now i can use drag from 2 to 1, but can't use tap.

What the heck is going on

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue. I am trying to create a timeline (00:00 to 03:00) that has two drag triggers on the in-between artboards, because I want to move across time slices. Apparently, drag trigger simply doesn't work if I have more than two drag triggers. I have total 7 artboards starting from the time slice 00:00, 00:30, 01:00, 01:30, 02:00, 02:30 and 03:00 so for example when I am on the time slice 01:30 and I want to move back to 01:00 and forward to 02:00, it just doesn't work. How the heck can I do that? Any help is appreciated. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines