Highlighted

[Prototype]-How to add Hover and multiple interactions in repeat grids in XD?

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had an issue that whenever  I want to make a hover state  in repeat grids...it automatically applied same  colour  to all objects in my grids,even i had make component in repeat grids

Moreover if i want to change the proporties of object in repeat grids even after making component it again changes the colour and apply same color to all.

kindly help this out

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
How to, Missing feature, Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

[Prototype]-How to add Hover and multiple interactions in repeat grids in XD?

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had an issue that whenever  I want to make a hover state  in repeat grids...it automatically applied same  colour  to all objects in my grids,even i had make component in repeat grids

Moreover if i want to change the proporties of object in repeat grids even after making component it again changes the colour and apply same color to all.

kindly help this out

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
How to, Missing feature, Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 02, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved from Community Help forum.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 03, 2020 0
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Xd latest version

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 03, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your feedback. It looks like this is the functionality you are looking for: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/38986252-allow-com... ? Is so, please submit your feedback and upvote the request to add your voice.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 04, 2020 0