• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Prototype]-latest links not working in XD.

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi i am creating app screens on Adobe XD. I am using free trial on windows 10 OS. I have been using it for about 3-4 months already. I last used it on Friday, i.e. 03rd april 2020. When i logged in today and linked few call to actions to screens, desktop preview is not activating the button/ link. It's as if...i haven't given any connection at all. But all the links i had given until friday, i.e. 03rd April 2020 are working fine. 

Please do help

TOPICS
Design , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i had connected 2 CTA(call to actions) from same screen to transition to another screen.... i removed that and most of the other CTA started working fine now.

Weirdly some of them still weren't working...so i removed them and reconnected and they are working fine.

Few others are some shapes with text acting like buttons >> they too weren't working...so i ungrouped text from shape and gave direct connection from text to next screen >> its working....

For now my problem is solved but all these seem like some lucky answers i found out instead of solid fixes.

Please do explain if you see some sense in my lucky solution. It would help me understand the problem and not repeat again. thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

IMHO there is some glitch and that do not depends on user experience.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines