• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Prototype link takes long to update in XD.

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2019 Dec 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I update a prototype link in share the upload takes long time. Last time over 4h!

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble loading the link in Adobe XD. We would like to know a few more details like-

• Would you mind sharing the OS & XD version of your machine?
  • What is the size of the file? 

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so, after 5 h this error: (Fehler 44:76)

xd version: 25.1.12.7, 4.3.20.55

filesize: 25mb, Cloud Document

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and after next try error 44:48

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 21, 2019 Dec 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I recommend following this thread: Error 44 when sharing documents

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 23, 2019 Dec 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for sharing the additional information. Would you mind confirming if the solution given by Italo helped or if you need further assistance on the same?

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2019 Dec 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

meanwhile I changed the network. After some tries with no success and similar errors over half a day finally one upload succeeded. I cannot tell, what made the difference. The first initial upload was a long one with 25 MB filesize. Further updates of changes in the prototype went well and quick. I will check in some day, if uploading from the other network works also. The tread Italosan mentioned was not realy helpfull. Bullet 2 & 3 are not acceptable, even for investigation on the error I see no benefit. The fist bullet with link to the page for General troubleshooting is realy complex and did not give me any substancial insight. Endpoint checking was all good, but I checked after the successfull upload, I cannot check what state the endpoins had while I had the errors. So it is still tapping in the dark. I hope not to run into this issue again. I will make some tests with new created prototypes and report it here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 02, 2020 Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Apologize for your experience. Did any of the solutions that you tried later help? If you still need assistance, I suggest getting in touch with our support team directly using this link https://adobe.ly/2WYE62m

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines