• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Prototype Links don't work on mobile preview in Adobe XD.

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I need to use XD for a small usability test, but the links (specially the back button and hamburger menu) between screens are not working properly in the mobile preview. My entire team tried on different phones (both IOS and Android) and they had the same issue.

Please let me know how to fix this.

Josi

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Josi,

We are sorry to hear you are facing trouble using XD mobile preview. Would you mind confirming if you have the latest version of XD installed on mobile? 

Could you please share the link with us and also the screenshot of the prototype interaction for better understanding? Please check out this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/help/preview-mobile.html and see if that helps.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2019 Dec 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Harshika,

Yes, I've received some assistance but unfortunately, it wasn't enough to solve the problem. I had a conference call with one of your colleagues (maybe) called Alex Grossman. I've shared my file with him and he went through each of the prototype links. In a couple of situations, I had improvements: the back button and the hamburger menu for instance. However, the improvement wasn't sufficient for us to use it in the usability test. And just now I went through it again ensuring that there is no overlapping in terms of spacing like Alex suggested, but there are still glitches. 

Thank you anyway.

Josi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines