• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Prototype links stopped working when designer left

Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We recently had a designer leave and her CC license was inactivated. As a result, the links she had previously shared stopped working. The page we get when we click on a link is titled "Link Not Found" and the body copy is as follows:

Something went wrong.

You can try accessing the link again or, if the error persists, report the error.

In researching this, I saw similar questions, along with Adobe's assurance that links are permanent and do not expire, even when the CC license expires. However we're experiencing the opposite. Can someone help?

BTW, the shared link is here: https://xd.adobe.com/view/1b56ac72-c6d6-4072-8ef9-b18b9a80ec50-4e05/

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Hi Harshika

Yes we have an enterprise license. Apparently this is expected behavior. Here is the answer I separately received from Adobe support.

When publishing out of XD, the projects are hosted in the user's cloud space. If that user loses access to cloud space (including by having the account deleted), there is no longer a place to host the published projects. The links would no longer work, this is the expected behavior.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michael,

Sorry to hear you are unable to view the prototype link. Would you mind telling us if this was the private link or public link? Are you sure the link is correct? I am also getting the same error at my end on my machine. Is this the only link you're having trouble?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Harshika

Thank you for responding. The link was a public link and I am sure it's correct. All of the links this designer generated which used to work have stopped working at the same time that her XD license was inactivated.

Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's strange. Are you working in an enterprise network?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika

Yes we have an enterprise license. Apparently this is expected behavior. Here is the answer I separately received from Adobe support.

When publishing out of XD, the projects are hosted in the user's cloud space. If that user loses access to cloud space (including by having the account deleted), there is no longer a place to host the published projects. The links would no longer work, this is the expected behavior.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Michael. Yes on enterprise network this is an expected behaviour. 

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines