• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Prototype]-Overlapping of objects in Auto-Transition in XD.

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2020 Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1h06Muof5LldApP2MUo1HYdEhy3gANCUd

Screenshot: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OB7RuoOnRumCQHYNhwpHdPoYR8l7gTjS

Dear people,

I just started using XD and spend way too many hours on this problem. I tried many different things but i can't figure it out. Please ignore the text on the squares, since I thought I found out the problem is reproducable but it kind of isn't.

As you can see, I cant get a clean Autotransition because the main square is not covering up every other element that is acually in the background or beneath the moving square.

Also tried grouping the quares that have to stay the same size in order to not overlap the growing square.

Anybody knows whats the main reason behind it?

Cheers, Alex

TOPICS
Product performance , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Alex,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing the screenshot and the video. Would you mind sharing the file with us here so that we can test at our end? You may upload the file to a shared location such as Creative Cloud app or Dropbox and share the url with me over a private message.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines