• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Prototype]- Overlay animation issue?

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Experienced an issue with disolve not working on an overlay. It works fine when navigating to a different screen but not if it's just disolving back to the original screen.

I've done a screencast of this behaviour https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7BBo3baoU0&feature=youtu.be

Would be good to know if this is a bug. I've tried googling for a reason or resolution but not found anything.

Thanks

{Renamed By MOD}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. It is working as expected, as we have only one kind of interaction available from an artboard to call and send back the overlay. However, I will share the feedback with the product team.

Feel free to update the discussion if you have any questions or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. It is working as expected, as we have only one kind of interaction available from an artboard to call and send back the overlay. However, I will share the feedback with the product team.

Feel free to update the discussion if you have any questions or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines