Highlighted

[Prototype]-Position in Hover-State in XD.

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am using XD in version 24.2.22.8 for Mac OS.

Is it possible to position a component in the Hover-state?

When I move a component in the Hover-state, it is the same in the Default-state.

Regards

Kenji

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by kennethkawamoto2 | Adobe Community Professional

Yes - you need to move the elements in your component in the hover state, not the component itself.

Topics

Product performance, Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

[Prototype]-Position in Hover-State in XD.

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am using XD in version 24.2.22.8 for Mac OS.

Is it possible to position a component in the Hover-state?

When I move a component in the Hover-state, it is the same in the Default-state.

Regards

Kenji

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by kennethkawamoto2 | Adobe Community Professional

Yes - you need to move the elements in your component in the hover state, not the component itself.

Topics

Product performance, Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 11, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 11, 2019 3
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same Problem. I'm unable to have separate positions for elements in hover-state

(No matter where I change it, hover or standard the other state changes as well)

Edit: Okay, so I figured out what the problem was. I edited the element and not the parts of the element.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 25, 2020 3
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nice to hear you're able to resolve the issue. Please reach out to us in the future for any assistance with regards to XD. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 25, 2020 1
New Here ,
May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What if I want to move the component itself? For example, I would like to have a square to move upward a little bit when hovering over it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 06, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. If I heard you right, you are looking for this functionality here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/38959297-allow-com... If so, please submit your feedback and upvote the request to add your voice.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 06, 2020 0