• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Prototype review mode does not zoom in 100%

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2019 Jul 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was expressed multiple times in forums and it is just simply baffling to me - how a design app made for prototypes went through with this bug? It is literally impossible to check the real size of the design, not even inside the app.

Try to make any design with the width of 1920 pixels (I didn't test other widths, because 1920 is the normal width to do web design), go to Prototype mode and try to view it in full mode. The size will be something like 300px which is absolutely ridiculous, both in-app and checking via web prototype viewer.

It was possible to do previously, so can anyone tell me whether I am stupid and don't know how the app works or this is a legit issue, thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 30, 2019 Jul 30, 2019

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear you're having trouble zooming in share for review. If I heard you correctly, this is what you're looking for? Zoom in shared prototype – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs

If yes, please submit your feedback and upvote the feature request to add your voice and let me know if this helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 30, 2019 Jul 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear you're having trouble zooming in share for review. If I heard you correctly, this is what you're looking for? Zoom in shared prototype – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs

If yes, please submit your feedback and upvote the feature request to add your voice and let me know if this helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines