Prototype share links don't work on mobile devices

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

yesterday I posted this issue in a existing forum topic, but still no answer... Getting desperate here :S
- - - - - -

XD Prototype links not working on mobile
"Hi, i'm having the same issue with a new prototype. 
When I view it on desktop it works fine, but when I open in chrome/safari on a mobile device it starts to load but then the browser displays an error.
This is very upseting since I have to deliver tomorrow! Please help!"
- - - - - -
— Today the issue remains, but I've been able to understand a little bit more about the problem.
It seeems the less interactions the prototype has, less the probability for error display. Also I reduced the amount of linked components and image size.
I was able to deliver a lite version of my work, with very few interactions and pages. However, this doesn't help much, because I don't have the possibilty to workaround this problem with the ongoing work.

I really hope you can help.

TOPICS
Prototyping, Share or publish

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Will it be possible for you to share the link with us so that we can test this on our end? If yes, you can share it here or through DM by clicking on my name.

Note: While sending DM, please add this discussion link in the subject.

Regards

Rishabh

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there Rishabh, 
I've sent you a DM with the prototype link.

Thank you so much for your help!

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am so sorry for the delay, please update XD to the latest version and update the link once and test it on a mobile device. I just tested this on my end and it seems to be working fine.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there Rishabh, unfortunately it doesn't work.
I did as you said, my Adobe XD is updated (v36.2.32.5), and now I get this error on chrome:

Screenshot 2021-02-05 at 11.16.56.png

If I try to create a new link, it displays this error on XD:

Screenshot 2021-02-05 at 11.34.57.png

😞

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand your frustration. Our services were down few hours ago which are back to normal now. Could you please try again and let us know if you're still experiencing the issue?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there Harshika, thank you for your answer and so sorry for the delay in my response.
I've made another try at updating and sharing the prototype. I was sucessful, however viewing it in the iphone still displays errors while loading the pages (ie. too much time loading the page and keep scroll position not working). 
I've made some chages too, regarding how the interactions were made, in order to make it more simple. Nothing unusual is beeing done there, so why can this prototype work like the others?

Thank you in advance, I still hope you can help.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines