• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Prototype]-Stop Hover trigger in XD.

Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2020 Jan 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I like the component states and the hover trigger, but it would be cool to add "tap off" and "stop hover" triggers as well. 

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Missing feature , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 19, 2020 Jan 19, 2020

Maybe I'm overlooking the obvious, but I'm curious to know how you'd like to use these in a prototype. Tell us, preferably on https://adobexd.uservoice.com as a feature request !

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2020 Jan 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe I'm overlooking the obvious, but I'm curious to know how you'd like to use these in a prototype. Tell us, preferably on https://adobexd.uservoice.com as a feature request !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the hover trigger is activated, it would be great if there would be an option to maintain the final state even if the mouse moves to a different location. Additionally, it would be great to be able to stack multiple consecutive hover triggers into the component states. This would be useful for prototyping various elements coming onto the screen with various speeds. For example, in the current version (28.8.12), if I have three states: hover, tap, hover; the action is performed, but If I have: hover, hover, hover, the animation stops after the first hover.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To build consecutive animations happening in one go, you need to create multiple artboards (one for each step) with an Auto Animation, and use the Timing of e.g. 0 seconds (in stead of a trigger) to invoke each next step in the sequence.

But within XD it's not possible to have e.g. three elements starting their animation simultaneously or with slight delays and different speeds. That would indeed yield very nice 'rolling' and more 'organic' animations. (I use that a lot in applications like Keynote and Tumult Hype...)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines