• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Prototype]-The time triggered animation is not working in the first time in XD.

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Team XD! I have been facing an issue with time trigger in animating the prototypes. That when I complete prototyping and hit preview, if the first screen is having a time trigger, it's not working at the first time of attempt! This is making me way more frustrated. I have to switch to another screen and then back to 1st screen.. Then Only the 1st screen time trigger works.. Kindly fix this issue as soon as possible.

TOPICS
Product performance , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I tried to reproduce your issue but no success. Can you check if the transition has a delay value?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Let's first see what's there to fix, because the description of the problem might not be very clear. I understand you think there's something wrong with a first artboard having a timed trigger to proceed to the second ? I just tried micking such a setup, but it works as expected. Could you share your file (or a similar one) to see and verify this behavior, to rule out any wrong setting or a simple mistake ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines