Highlighted

[Prototype]-Where did the blue line go and how do I get it back in XD?

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The blue line on three of my XD pages have disapeared. I think that it it causing linking problems between different pages. At least that is what some other forum question indicate. How do I get that blue line back?

Thank you.

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Kenneth Kawamoto | Adobe Community Professional

Do you mean the connectors in Prototype mode? Is the workspace switched to Prototype mode and an artboard/element selected?

TOPICS
Product performance, Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

[Prototype]-Where did the blue line go and how do I get it back in XD?

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The blue line on three of my XD pages have disapeared. I think that it it causing linking problems between different pages. At least that is what some other forum question indicate. How do I get that blue line back?

Thank you.

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Kenneth Kawamoto | Adobe Community Professional

Do you mean the connectors in Prototype mode? Is the workspace switched to Prototype mode and an artboard/element selected?

TOPICS
Product performance, Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 16, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 16, 2020 1