• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Prototype]-XD Prototype on web page is jumping.

Community Beginner ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Similar problem as described in this thread. If we embed the widget farther down the page, the post jumps all the way down. We've tried two hacks, one with the embed code and sandbox, and the other by creating an anchor at the top of the page. 

Hack 1 

Hack 2 

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Prototyping , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 20, 2020 Mar 20, 2020

From what I see, this isn't a feature that is currently supported in XD.  If you are trying to recreate a scroll effect in XD on a web page, you will have to code it to make that happen. The reason why the post here and the post that you refer to hasn't been answered is probably because these use cases aren't supported. It is possible that I misread your post or my answer isn't correct in which case I would defer to the experts here to pitch in and help.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2020 Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry for the delay in response. We have the latest version of XD available which has a new feature of creating navigation links with an artboard as mentioned in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/help/create-scrollable-artboards.html#anchor-links

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 13, 2020 Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you but I don’t think that’s the solution to this problem. The
problem with the scrolling is once you embed it on an external webpage,
THAT page ends up jumping around to where the prototype lives

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 20, 2020 Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

From what I see, this isn't a feature that is currently supported in XD.  If you are trying to recreate a scroll effect in XD on a web page, you will have to code it to make that happen. The reason why the post here and the post that you refer to hasn't been answered is probably because these use cases aren't supported. It is possible that I misread your post or my answer isn't correct in which case I would defer to the experts here to pitch in and help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines